Our agency partners at Friends of Disabled Adults and Children need our help this year for Gwinnett Great Days of Service! Find a few friends, or your local club/civic group and register with us as volunteers are needed to help spruce up the outside of the agency’s headquarters by raking, weeding and planting. Every little bit helps to make a difference and your help will be greatly appreciated!
- 15 volunteers needed
- Ages 16 – YOUTH FRIENDLY AND FAMILY FRIENDLY PROJECT!
- Wear old clothes and closed toe shoes
- Bring a pair of work gloves
- Project wheelchair accessible
- Project can take place rain or shine!
- Court ordered/community service volunteers welcome
Like these kinds of projects? We have plenty more available now at http://www.gwinnettcoalition.org/gdos/projects2017