Are you ready to volunteer and make a difference with an agency that impacts women in Gwinnett?
The Pregnancy Resource Center of Gwinnett “Walk For Women” www.prcg.org is having its first Annual Walk for Women on Saturday October 21st, 2017 at Rhodes Jordan Park in Lawrenceville.
Volunteers are needed to help with registration, set up and take down, food and much more! The PRCG’s mission is to protect the gift of human life and serves anyone that needs help. Come and be a part of this exciting opportunity to partner today!
- 25 volunteers needed ages 15 years and older
- YOUTH AND FAMILY FRIENDLY PROJECT
- Project wheel chair accessible
- Court ordered volunteers welcome
- Project will take place in the event of rain!
- Wear comfortable shoes
If you would like to volunteer for Gwinnett Great Days of Service, please see this project and many other opportunities at Projects 2017!